To celebrate the release of Quantum Break from Remedy Entertainment, we are giving away 6 posters signed by the games’ creative director and writer, Sam Lake, as well as its leading Hollywood star, Shawn Ashmore – better known for his role as Iceman from the X-Men movies.
If you wish to be in with a chance of receiving one of these rare posters, Tweet to @StartReplay with the hashtag #StartReplayQB and tell us:
What would you do if you could manipulate time?
Entries are limited to one per person and must remain in one Tweet containing a maximum of 140 characters to be eligible for consideration.
This competition is only available to residents of the UK and will end on Wednesday April 20th 2016 at 21.00pm (GMT).
By participating in the Quantum Break competition (the “Competition”) you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. This Competition is held by Start Replay (@StartReplay) and commences on April 11th 2016 at 11.00am (GMT). It will close on April 20th 2016 at 21.00pm (GMT).
2. To enter the Competition, participants must give their most creative/entertaining answer to the following question: “What would you do if you could manipulate time?”
3. Entrants must Tweet their answer – which must remain within one Tweet consisting of 140 characters or fewer – to the @StartReplay Twitter account, using the hashtag #StartReplayQB. Failure to Tweet at the account without the hashtag, or spreading an answer between multiple Tweets, will result in the entrants’ entry being discarded.
4. Only one entry is allowed per eligible entrant, and the first answer given by the participants’ Twitter account will be the only one recorded. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple accounts or entry methods or otherwise may result in disqualification of the entrant.
5. The entries will be judged by the Start Replay team and only the 6 most entertaining/creative answers will be chosen.
6. The Competition is only open to those living in the United Kingdom, any entries from outside of the UK will also be discarded.
7. The prize consists of 1 poster signed by the creative director and writer of Quantum Break, Sam Lake, as well as the actor Shawn Ashmore, who plays Jack Joyce in Quantum Break.
8. The winners will be notified by April 25th 2016 via their Twitter account, upon which their name and address must be sent to a specific Start Replay email account given to them. Should any winner fail to accept their prize by April 27th 2016, or wish to pass their prize on, the next best answer from an alternative eligible participant will be chosen.
9. Posters will be shipped in sturdy poster tubes shortly after all the winners have been confirmed, however Start Replay will not be held responsible for posters that arrive damaged, or those that fail to arrive due to an error in the postal system. Only one poster will be shipped to each eligible entrant.
That’s it for the boring stuff. Good luck!