Whilst Valve are notorious for offering seasonal Steam sales that drain bank accounts quicker than rent in a London flat, it’s taken Sony and Microsoft a while to offer sales that are equally more affordable. For PlayStation, at least, their latest Easter sale introduces some mind-boggling deals that are sure to make you drop your cash.
These are my favourite:
- Batman: Arkham Knight was £44.99 and can now be bought for £9.99. You can also purchase the complete pack alongside its season pass for £15.99.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration was £44.99 and can now be bought for £19.99.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition was £49.99 and can be bought for £15.99, or if you’re a PlayStation Plus member it’s lowered to just £10.99.
- Mafia III was £54.99 and can now be purchased for £24.99.
- Dishonored Definitive Edition was £29.99 and can now be bought for £7.99.
- Just Cause 3 was £44.99 and has been lowered to £14.99.
- Dragon Age Inquisition was £15.99 and can now be bought for £6.49, however those with PlayStation Plus can purchase the Deluxe Edition of Dragon Age Inquisition for the low sum of £2.99.
- Sniper Elite 3 was £19.99 and can now be bought for £7.99, whereas the Ultimate Edition can be purchased for £11.99. If you have PlayStation Plus then the standard game will reduce to £5.99 and the Ultimate will be £8.99
- Unravel was £14.99 and can now be bought for £3.99.
- Thief was £15.99 and be purchased for £3.99
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood was £14.99 and can now be bought for £3.99
- ZOMBI was £14.99 and has been lowered to £3.99
- Thumper (a PlayStation VR game) was £15.99 and has been reduced to £9.99. If you have PlayStation Plus then you’ll pay £7.99.
- Peggle 2 Magical Masters Edition was £12.99 and can now be purchased for £3.29.
- Carnival Games (a PlayStation VR game) was £15.99 and can now be bought for £7.99
These are my favourite PSN Easter 2017 deals. Sound off in the comments below if you think differently!